Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in East Cleveland. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in East Cleveland. That’s where we come in! OH Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Ohio – including East Cleveland & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for too long typically lead to many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging branches is one of many tree care services East Cleveland homeowners should have done on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in East Cleveland?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in East Cleveland. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The East Cleveland Tree Pruning Process
OH Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in East Cleveland, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
OH Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in East Cleveland? OH Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of experience serving Ohio homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call OH Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN East Cleveland
OH Tree Trimming proudly serves East Cleveland and neighboring communities: