Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Dry Run. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a good idea to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Dry Run. That’s where we come in! OH Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Ohio – including Dry Run & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years often result in several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and loose branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Dry Run should schedule on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Dry Run?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Dry Run. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re wondering if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Dry Run Tree Pruning Process
OH Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Dry Run, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
OH Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Dry Run? OH Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of experience serving Ohio homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call OH Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Dry Run
OH Tree Trimming proudly serves Dry Run and the surrounding area: