Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Drexel. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Drexel. That’s where we come in! OH Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Ohio – including Drexel & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years typically lead to many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Drexel need to schedule on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Drexel?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Drexel. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re curious if now is the right time to prune your tree, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Drexel Tree Pruning Process
OH Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Drexel, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
OH Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Drexel? OH Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Ohio homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call OH Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Drexel
OH Tree Trimming proudly serves Drexel and neighboring communities: