Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Dent. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a good idea to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Dent. That’s where we come in! OH Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Ohio – including Dent & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years can result in several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging branches is one of many tree care services Dent homeowners should schedule on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Dent?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Dent. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Dent Tree Pruning Process
OH Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Dent, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
OH Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Dent? OH Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of experience serving Ohio homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call OH Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Dent
OH Tree Trimming serves Dent and neighboring communities: