Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home maintenance in Delaware. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Delaware. That’s where we come in! OH Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Ohio – including Delaware & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years can lead to several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Delaware homeowners need to complete on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Delaware?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Delaware. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Delaware Tree Pruning Process
OH Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Delaware, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
OH Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Delaware? OH Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Ohio homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call OH Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Delaware
OH Tree Trimming proudly serves Delaware and neighboring communities: