Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Dayton. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Dayton. That’s where we come in! OH Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Ohio – including Dayton & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for too long typically lead to several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Dayton need to complete on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Dayton?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Dayton. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re curious if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Dayton Tree Pruning Process
OH Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Dayton, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
OH Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Dayton? OH Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Ohio homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call OH Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Dayton
OH Tree Trimming serves Dayton and communities nearby: