Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home maintenance in Clyde. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a good idea to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Clyde. That’s where we come in! OH Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Ohio – including Clyde & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years typically result in many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose branches is one of several tree care services Clyde homeowners need to perform on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Clyde?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Clyde. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re curious if now is the right time to trim your tree, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Clyde Tree Pruning Process
OH Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Clyde, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
OH Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Clyde? OH Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of experience serving Ohio homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call OH Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Clyde
OH Tree Trimming serves Clyde and communities nearby: