Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Cleveland. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Cleveland. That’s where we come in! OH Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Ohio – including Cleveland & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years can result in many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and loose branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Cleveland need to complete on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Cleveland?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Cleveland. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to prune your tree, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Cleveland Tree Pruning Process
OH Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Cleveland, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
OH Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Cleveland? OH Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Ohio homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call OH Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Cleveland
OH Tree Trimming proudly serves Cleveland and neighboring communities: