Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Burlington. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Burlington. That’s where we come in! OH Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Ohio – including Burlington & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for too long often lead to many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Burlington need to complete on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Burlington?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Burlington. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to trim your tree, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Burlington Tree Pruning Process
OH Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Burlington, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
OH Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Burlington? OH Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of experience serving Ohio homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call OH Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Burlington
OH Tree Trimming serves Burlington and communities nearby: