Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Brunswick. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Brunswick. That’s where we come in! OH Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Ohio – including Brunswick & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years typically lead to many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and loose branches is one of many tree care services Brunswick homeowners should perform on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Brunswick?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Brunswick. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to trim your tree, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Brunswick Tree Pruning Process
OH Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Brunswick, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
OH Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Brunswick? OH Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of experience serving Ohio homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call OH Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Brunswick
OH Tree Trimming serves Brunswick and neighboring communities: