Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Blue Ash. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a smart idea to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Blue Ash. That’s where we come in! OH Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Ohio – including Blue Ash & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for too long can lead to several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Blue Ash homeowners should perform on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Blue Ash?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Blue Ash. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Blue Ash Tree Pruning Process
OH Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Blue Ash, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
OH Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Blue Ash? OH Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Ohio homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call OH Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Blue Ash
OH Tree Trimming proudly serves Blue Ash and communities nearby: