Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Bellefontaine. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Bellefontaine. That’s where we come in! OH Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Ohio – including Bellefontaine & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for several years can result in several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Bellefontaine homeowners need to schedule on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Bellefontaine?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Bellefontaine. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re curious if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Bellefontaine Tree Pruning Process
OH Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Bellefontaine, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
OH Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Bellefontaine? OH Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of experience serving Ohio homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call OH Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Bellefontaine
OH Tree Trimming serves Bellefontaine and neighboring communities: