Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Bedford. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Bedford. That’s where we come in! OH Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Ohio – including Bedford & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for several years can lead to many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Bedford need to complete on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Bedford?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Bedford. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re questioning if now is the time to trim your tree, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Bedford Tree Pruning Process
OH Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Bedford, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
OH Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Bedford? OH Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of experience serving Ohio homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call OH Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Bedford
OH Tree Trimming proudly serves Bedford and neighboring communities: