Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Sherwood Village. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Sherwood Village. That’s where we come in! OH Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Ohio – including Sherwood Village & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years often lead to many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Sherwood Village homeowners need to complete on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Sherwood Village?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Sherwood Village. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re questioning if now is the time to prune your tree, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Sherwood Village Tree Pruning Process
OH Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Sherwood Village, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
OH Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Sherwood Village? OH Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Ohio homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call OH Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Sherwood Village
OH Tree Trimming proudly serves Sherwood Village and neighboring communities: