Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in Louisville. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Louisville. That’s where we come in! OH Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Ohio – including Louisville & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for several years often lead to many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Louisville homeowners need to schedule on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Louisville?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Louisville. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Louisville Tree Pruning Process
OH Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Louisville, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
OH Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Louisville? OH Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of experience serving Ohio homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call OH Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Louisville
OH Tree Trimming serves Louisville and neighboring communities: