Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Greenwich Village. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Greenwich Village. That’s where we come in! OH Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Ohio – including Greenwich Village & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for several years often result in several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Greenwich Village need to perform on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Greenwich Village?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Greenwich Village. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to trim your tree, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Greenwich Village Tree Pruning Process
OH Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Greenwich Village, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
OH Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Greenwich Village? OH Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Ohio homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call OH Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Greenwich Village
OH Tree Trimming serves Greenwich Village and the surrounding area: